- JJRC H20H micro hexacopter is a great choice in the H20 series.
- The drone, as the next step up from a mini quadcopter, features greater control, more power, better elevation.
- More importantly, it is safer since the 6 motors are 60 degrees apart - if one of them die accidentally, the rest can still keep the aerial robot in balance and fly as usual.
- The operation is simplified for beginners, i.e., they can steer by ignoring the orientation, stay at the same height in the air, recall the drone to the home point, and even make it perform an impressive air show.
- H20H can slip into your pocket, and take to the air to create a lot of fun for you.
- Safer, with greater power, faster speed than the commonly seen quadcopter
- Headless Mode allows you to pilot the drone to wherever you want in spite of the direction
- Altitude Hold - release the throttle, the drone will hover steadily at wherever it is in the air
- One Key Return enables the quadcopter to return to the home point as soon as you recall it
- Spectacular 3D aerobatics of rolling automatically carried out by the UAV
- Super bright LED lights improve the visibility and safety of flying at night
Features: Brushed Version,Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Height Holding,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 20-30m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
Transmitter Power: 2 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Battery: 3.7V 150mAh 30C
Flying Time: 5~6mins
Charging Time.: 30 minutes